Sunday, May 14, 2017

We made it -The Majestic Dude Ranch!!

The Majestic Dude Ranch is exactly what the name states - MAJESTIC!

This ranch has everything a person would want to do From riding horses, fishing, white water
rafting, skeet shooting, archery, hiking, riding quads and much more.  The worst thing about this trip is only booking one week.  I plan to spend ever minute on a horse or at the barn learning all I can.  



We were told tomorrow the head wrangler will match each rider to their horse based on riding abilities.  Although I have some experience, I told them I am a beginner.  I am so excited for our first ride tomorrow at 9:30.  I was lucky and scheduled some private loping lessons this weekyour riding skills every day. Each ride gets progressively longer until you’re given the option to go on an all-day or half-day ride.  I would say I can't wait for that, it it's not true because the following day we would be leaving.




No comments:

Post a Comment